The Next Step
The 18 month process of Transformational Discipleship is designed to provide an “awakening” and a “rescuing.” However, there is more freedom to be gained, more spiritual disciplines to learn so you can be more grounded and more in grace. Jesus invites his followers to learn from him; the unforced rhythms of grace (Matthew 11:30).
Path To Freedom (P2F) is for all TD graduates. It meets on the Saturday of TD retreat weekends from 3:15-5:15pm with Mark Freier in Solomon’s Porch at St. Mark De Pere to encourage and strengthen grads as they continue their journey. It is a time of sharing and reflection. Any and all graduates are welcome to join in any time they can. It is not mandatory and consecutive attendance is not necessary.
SUGGESTED BOOKS FOR ALUMNI
“Beautiful Outlaw” by John Eldredge
· “The Life You’ve Always Wanted” by John Ortberg
· “The Gift of Being Yourself” by David Benner
· “What’s So Amazing about Grace” by Philip Yancey
· “Abba’s Child” by Brennan Manning
· “Spiritual Direction” by Henri Nouwen
· "Invitation to Solitude and Silence" by Ruth Haley Barton
· “Life of the Beloved” by Henri Nouwen
· “Rising Strong” by Brené Brown
· “Surrender to Love” by David Brenner
· “An Unhurried Life” by Alan Fadling
· “Braving The Wilderness” by Brené Brown
Click on a file to download.