The Connect Card takes less than a minute of your time. It helps us know how to better serve you. Take that next step and see how God responds!
Our Next Steps Coordinator, Sarah Hermann will then follow up with you. Or email her directly at [email protected].
Why We're All In with St. Mark Ministries
ALL IN 2023-2024 Action Plan
Click the button below to fill out the quick form to partner with St. Mark Ministries in 2023.
Our 2023 Action Plan:
1. Call part-time visitation minister (optional) to do hospital and shut-in visits and nursing home ministry.
2. Host Dare to Lead best practices conference
3. Worship services enhancements (update carpeting in De Pere worship center)
4. Call a third pastor to head up our youth and young adult programming, our Family Catechism program and online campus.
5. Explore the vicar program/summer vicar program (to continue being a ministry resource and leader, and serve shut-ins and in nursing homes)
6. Enhancements in our Lutheran elementary school (LES) and Green Bay campus
-Establish Living Hope Counseling office at Green Bay campus
-Establish a LES parents' program
-Review financial model
-Phase one of bathrooms
7. Family Altar program
God's design for the family is to be a place where his Word is read, husbands and wives love and honor each other, and parents raise their kids to be disciples of Jesus. Our Family Altar program aims to build up every home as a spiritual fortress, where every member of the family grows closer to Jesus and to each other. Our ministry staff will work to produce written materials like prayer guides and devotionals, online materials like blogs and podcasts, and recommendations for resources for every stage of life. Families that engage
with the Family Altar can expect to grow closer to Jesus and to each other year after year.
8. Establish congregational adoption strategy & program
-multi-sites & micro-sites
-dearth of called workers
-falling attendance in many churches
-possible partnership with Commission on Congregational Counseling
Our 2024 Action Plan
1. The Family Altar program (year 2 installed)
2. Enhancement of De Pere campus (stone altar wall & altar furniture)
3. Enhance & expand UWGB Campus Ministry (consider a home mission in budget and ministry philosophy)
4. D2L Church Network
-“out of the box”
5. Establish pastoral transition timeline