Clothing Giveaway-Volunteers Needed Aug 31-Sept 3!
September 4 - 5 | St. Mark De Pere
Sept. 1-2 (9-6PM) – Accepting clothing (newborn to adults), purses, belts, shoes, winter gear, hats, undergarments and swimwear. You wear it, we’ll take it!
Sept. 4 – (9-6pm)
Sept. 5 – (9-noon)
- Masks required, unless you meet the exemptions listed in Gov. Evers’ face coverings mandate
- No strollers or wagons
- Please limit the number of people in your group for social distancing
- Aug. 31 – tables setup (4-7PM)
- Sept. 1-3 – sort and organize donations (9AM-6PM). 3-hour shifts (9AM-12PM, 12PM-3PM, 3PM-6PM)
- Sept 4 – work event while public shops (9AM-6PM). 3 hour shifts
- Sept 5 – work event while public shops (9AM-12PM), (12-2PM) cleanup and pack up leftover donations.