2023 Daddy D Christmas Show
December 21 5:00 - 9:00 pm | St. Mark De Pere
About the Show
Daddy D’s seventeenth year celebrating the reason for the season. Festive and reverent… add funny, and you have “Daddy D’s Christmas.”
- Thursday, December 21 at St. Mark De Pere
- 5:00 pm Open • 6:00 pm Dinner • 7:00 pm Show
- Adults $49 Buffet & Show (First seated for show.)
- $30 Show Only (General Admission) Children 10 and under free for the show only. Please list the number of children 10 & under in the “Special Requests” area when you place your order.
- Seniors 65 & Older, Veterans and Children 18 & under $3 discount
They do not print physical tickets.
Daddy D’s uses a “Will Call” system. Just check in at the door under your last name for dinner and you will be escorted to your assigned table in the Hillside Room. The meal is in the Hillside Room and the show will be in the sanctuary.
Dinner menu: (Served in the Hillside Room)
Buffet-style oven baked chicken, seven layer salad, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans almandine, dinner rolls & butter and assorted Christmas cookies for dessert!
Where will I sit?
Seating is general admission however, those having the dinner and show option will line up first to pick their seats. Show only patrons will line up and be allowed into the sanctuary after those eating dinner.
Check out this promotional video for Daddy D’s Christmas.
Buy Tickets here