Why Do TD?
1. YOU ARE NEEDED!
- “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” (1 Peter 4:10)
- Christian leadership is necessary to sustain Christian influence in the world and in your own home. Leave a legacy!
2. YOU ARE CALLED!
- “to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” (Ephesians 4:12)
- “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” (Romans 12:2)
3. TO GROW!
- “But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever!” (2 Peter 3:18)
4. TO GO!
- Make an impact! “Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations…” (Matthew 28:19)
Isaiah Fenske credits TD for helping him find a career path that fits the talents God gave him.
“I see a drastic change in myself from before TD to after. Mostly it is in my thoughts but it spills over into my marriage, parenting, friendships.”
“TD taught me how to get past shame and love wholeheartedly by using my strengths, managing my weaknesses, and staying Christ-centered.”
“TD has been a bridge between being a member at a church and really feeling like I belong there. I have a network of people I could call out to.”
“TD has saved my marriage and changed my life.”
“I forgive myself more than I used to. I am more aware of my old patterns of behavior that were not beneficial for the family. I am a better dad and husband.”
“My life has had a 180-degree change. It has been an amazing transformation from 55 years all head knowledge about Jesus.”
“I was able to stop, take off the mask, and let down the walls I had built. I am a broken (and beloved!) child of God and letting the cracks in my clay pot show (instead of hiding them) lets the light of God’s love and grace shine!
I never knew what Freedom in Christ looked like until TD.”
“I changed my job after the 18 months of Transformational Discipleship. After the strengths study and the writing of my mission, purpose and values statements, I realized God had a different way for me to serve.”